One way to create an inexpensive menu is to coordinate the ingredients so that you'll have few things to purchase. The following is one such example. Notice that there are a few recurring ingredients: Pork, Chicken, Cream, Balsamic.. and this makes for an inexpensive shopping trip!
This week, I'm swiping recipes from all over (Thanks you, Pinterest!!). I have no time to think right now. So enjoy these recipes! Let me know if you tried any.
Dinner Options: (I write out 7 days of menus and decide which one I am in the mood for each day.)
#2: Baked Three Cheese Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce and Asparagi alla salsa Suprema
#3: Double Crunch Honey Garlic Pork Chops, Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan, Dinner Rolls
#4: Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, Broccoli and French Bread
#5: Grilled Chicken Tenders, Brown Rice and Peas
#6: Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin, Mashed Potatoes and Carrots
What does your menu look like this week?
Check out the other Menu Plan Monday posts!
Happy Cooking!

No comments:
Post a Comment